Do you believe the arts and culture
are essential to our individual and community lives?
Do you imagine a life where the arts are in the everyday and accessible to all?
Do you dream of a more just and equitable world?
Would you like to join a journey that attempts to make all of this possible?
Then we invite you to Partner with IFA and Support Us.
IFA believes the arts gives meaning to our existence and enable us to enquire into our past, critique our present and imagine collective futures. They connect us through shared experiences—to question, resist, and build. They create space for stories that are often ignored or silenced by the powers that be; making the world more equitable where every voice is listened to. The arts also enable critical thinking and make us aware and conscious citizens. The arts makes us human, makes us more.
IFA is committed to supporting artistic interventions and cultural explorations through work in grant-making over two decades supporting over 45 grants each year! These grants, to artists, scholars, musicians, filmmakers, dancers, educators, photographers, curators, and others have made possible wonderful experiments and investigations.
At the heart of this journey has been the support and encouragement of our donors, individuals, foundations and trusts, and companies who have placed their faith in our work, and, in the role the arts play in our lives.
As an independent public charitable trust, IFA needs to raise its own funds every year to fulfill its commitment to the world of arts and culture. The interest from the IFA Corpus support about 40 to 50% of its budget each year—the rest needs to be raised to support our diverse programmes, projects and initiatives. In order to remain independent, IFA seeks a diverse range of donors who support our work and share our vision. Our Resource Mobilisation efforts are designed to help IFA continue its grantmaking, expand its programming as well bolster its Corpus to secure the future and strengthen arts philanthropy in India.
To continue to build a robust environment for the arts, we require the continued support of you, our passionate community of arts donors and patrons!
All contributions go towards supporting our projects, programmes and initiatives at IFA.
Join us. Whether you are an individual, foundation, trusts, cultural agency or company, there are many ways to get involved and partners us:
- Become a Friend of IFA: Become a Friend of IFA and journey through the many worlds of the arts and culture with fellow art enthusiasts and IFA, with a donation from Rs 5,000/- onwards.
- Join our Donor Patron Circle: Make a considered impact with your generosity by joining our Donor Patron Circle. Champion our work and help IFA extend its support by making donations from Rs 1,00,000 onwards to our programmes, specific projects, operational costs or our Corpus.
- Partner us as Foundation, Fund, Trust and Corporate CSR Support: Partner with IFA to engage with the arts and culture in India. Support our projects, programmes, corpus and other initiatives through your institutional giving.
- Support the IFA Corpus: Help IFA build a strong foundation and secure the future of the arts by making generous contributions to our Corpus Fund, thereby having a long-lasting impact in the world where the arts flourish and enrich our lives.
- Enlist our Arts Services: Partner with us for specific Arts-based Services for your institution, employees, students and clients which includes the conceptualisation, design and management of organisational evaluations, arts courses, art talks and workshops and customised arts events for different audiences. A very special and popular programme that we run is Catalyst – Arts , An Inspiration for Excellence – learn more here
Join us today in making a world where human lives flourish and are nurtured by the arts and culture. You become an integral part of IFA and of creating a brave new world of possibilities.
To learn more and to explore possible contributions and partnerships, please write to Menaka Rodriguez at email@example.com