Join our Donor Patron Circle
Do you believe the arts and culture
are essential to our individual and community lives?
Do you imagine a life where the arts are in the everyday and accessible to all?
Do you dream of a more just and equitable world?
Would you like to join a journey that attempts to make all of this possible?
Then we invite you to join our Donor Patron Circle and Support Us.
Join the IFA in extending its work in the arts and culture. Your support will go a long way in ensuring that the Foundation can reach and provide valuable support to many more artists and scholars across the country. You will facilitate critical and essential artistic work that give meaning to our lives, enquire into our past, critique our present and help us imagine possible collective futures.
The IFA Donor Patron Circles comprise individuals who have placed their faith in our efforts and champion our work through generous contributions to IFA. You can join them in making a substantial contribution and impact the arts, starting from Rs 1,00,000 onwards.
You can choose to contribute directly to;
- Our Corpus Fund and help us build a strong and stable Foundation that can grow its programmes and projects
- Support a specific grant whose work is of interest to you
- Extend your support to any one of our programmes.
- Underwrite and offset operational costs such as staff costs, rent, printing of our Annual Report
No matter how you decide to help, as a Donor Patron you become an integral part of IFA, experiencing the arts in unique and personal ways. By donating to our various initiatives you become a Platinum, Gold or Silver Patron.
- For a donation of over Rs 10,00,000 lakh (over $25,000) you become Platinum Donor Patron
- For a donation of between Rs 5,00,000 and 10,00,000 lakh ($12,500 to $25,000) you become a Gold Donor Patron
- For a donation between Rs 1,00,000 and 5,00,000 lakh ($2,500 to $12,500) you become a Silver Donor Patron
Your contribution is valuable to us and will be acknowledged on our website and in our Annual Report and other appropriate platforms.
Join us today and make a lasting impact in the arts. To learn more, please contact Menaka Rodriguez at email@example.com
Your donation is tax-exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act in India and under IRC 501 (c) (3) in the US. In order to avail of the 501 (c) tax exemption in the US, contribute through the Foster India Foundation.
India Foundation for the Arts (IFA) has been vetted and approved to receive grants from CAF America; if you are a US donor wishing to make a tax-deductible contribution to support us, you may give to CAF America and recommend that the grant be made to IFA.