Job opportunity: Manager – Corporate Fundraising and Arts Services
India Foundation for the Arts (IFA), Bangalore, makes grants nationwide for research and documentation, arts education and extending arts practice, and raises funds from corporations, trusts and individuals to support its work.
IFA invites candidates for the position of Manager – Corporate Fundraising and Arts Services who will report to the Deputy Director.
1) Raising sponsorship from the corporate sector for events and grant showcases
2) Conceptualising and implementing corporate relationship strategies to build stronger relationships with the corporate community
3) Developing arts-based services for corporates, educational institutions and other organisations
4) Working with the PR Officer to generate media visibility for corporate sponsorship of fundraising events and for our arts services
5) Managing relationships with existing corporate donors and building new ones
6) Taking primary responsibility for revenues generated through events and arts services
7) Working with the rest of the Marketing and Business Development team, comprising of individuals with other fundraising and public communication responsibilities
1) A minimum of 5 years experience in fundraising for the non-profit sector/ arts and culture organisations
2) An in-depth understanding of the functioning of the corporate sector
3) Excellent networking skills
4) Excellent ability to work in a team and across different departments
5) Excellent written and oral communication skills
Position Location: Bangalore
Remuneration: Rs 5.5 Lakh to 6.5 Lakh ($10,000-12,000) per annum depending on experience and skill.
Applications addressed to the Deputy Director must reach IFA by December 17, 2012.
You could send it by email at email@example.com or by post to:
Ref: Manager Corporate Fundraising and Arts Services
C/O Deputy Director
India Foundation for the Arts
Apoorva - Ground Floor
No 259, 4th Cross,
Raj Mahal Vilas IInd Stage, IInd Block
Bangalore - 560094
Short-listed applicants will be requested to appear for an interview.