Join our Donor Patron Circle
IFA’s Donor Patron Circles comprise of individuals who have, through their concern for the state of the arts in our country and their generous contributions to IFA, help us continue our work in important arts-related areas.
By joining IFA’s Donor Patron Circles you can make a substantial contribution to the arts. You can choose to contribute directly to our Corpus or support a specific grantee whose work is of interest to you; you can underwrite operational costs or extend your support to any one of our programmes. No matter how you decide to help, as a Donor Patron, you become an integral part of IFA, experiencing the arts in unique and personal ways.
- For a donation of over ten lakh you become Platinum Donor Patron (over $25,000)
- For a donation of between five to ten lakh you become a Gold Donor Patron ($12,500 to $25,000)
- For a donation between one to five lakh you become a Silver Donor Patron ($2,500 to $12,500)
As a Donor Patron, for the next ten years you will receive:
- Invites/Donor passes to events organized by IFA and its associates
- IFA Newsletter (which will keep you updated on new happenings in the arts)
Your contribution will be acknowledged on our website and in our Annual report (which you will also receive).
If you would like to become a Donor Patron or would like to know more about the IFA, please contact Menaka Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your donation is tax-exempt under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act in India and under IRC 501 (c) (3) in the US. In order to avail of the 501 (c) tax exemption in the US, contribute through the Foster India Foundation.
India Foundation for the Arts (IFA) has been vetted and approved to receive grants from CAF America; if you are a US donor wishing to make a tax-deductible contribution to support us, you may give to CAF America and recommend that the grant be made to IFA.