FCRA Quarterly Compliance: 2016-2017
India Foundation for the Arts (IFA) is eligible to receive foreign contributions under the Foreign Contributions Regulation Act. On November 01, 2016 the FCRA certificate was renewed for a period of 5 years with registration number 094420786. As per FCRA Compliance please find below a list of foreign contributions received this year.
- Technicolor India Pvt. Ltd | INR 3,00,000 | Supporting the Lubdhak Project by Avik Mukhopadhayay | Received on February 07, 2017
- Foster India Foundation | USD 250 (INR 16825) | Friends of IFA | Received on January 31, 2017
- Royal Norwegian Embassy | NOK 60,000 (INR 4,75,200) | Supporting SMART Programme | Received on December 09, 2016
- South Asia Women's Fund | US$2000 (INR 1,32,780) | Supporting a grant to Sampurna Trust | Received on October 03, 2016
- Aarti Lohia | USD 57,940.50 (INR 39,34031.73) | The IFA Archive Project | Received on June 24, 2016
- Technicolor India Pvt. Ltd | INR 3,00,000 | Supporting the Lubdhak Project by Avik Mukhopadhayay | Received on May 15, 2016